Sunday, January 30, 2011

Skins & Midterms

I have been studying for midterms and finishing so many projects and homework assignments this weekend I have had almost no time for anything else. There was few things I did accomplish including washing the dishes, vacuuming my room, and watching MTV's new show Skins. MTV describes the show as "Be it sex, drugs, the breadth of friendships or the depth of heartbreaks, Skinsis an emotional mosh-pit that slams through the insanity of teenage years. They'll crush hearts and burn brain cells, while fearlessly confronting every obstacle head on...or slightly off." While this description is an accurate one, the show is just insanely ridiculous. Have any of you seen this show? I couldn't stand it being on my T.V. for more than ten minutes. 




I'll take Degrassi any day...

1 comment:

  1. Haha, the show is completely ridiculous and I probably wouldn't want my younger kids watching it but I do personally find it really entertaining but more in a Jersey Shore kind of way. I'm somewhat sure thats what they were going for, a fanbase of people who want to watch others make a fool of themselves. However, Being scripted instead of a reality show makes me doubt the show will really catch on.

    ReplyDelete